Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

What do you do with all those wedding cards?


I don't know about y'all but we got a bunch of wedding cards from family and friends. I didn't want to simply throw them away, but what do you do with a bunch of wedding cards? I found the answer to my prayers on pinterest when I came across Something Turquoise's card mini-album.

These are the supplies Something Turquoise recommends you have: paper trimmer, hole punch (preferably the Crop-a-dile), Making Memories Tag Maker and tags, ruler, scissors, E600 glue, pencil, pen, scrap cardboard, large ribbon, cute wedding stamp, stamp pad, a couple brads, Glue Dots and large album ring.

Well I didn't have a Crop-a-dile hole punch, but I did have a three hole punch. I also didn't have E600 glue or a large album ring. The three hole punch worked just fine, but it took forever an hour for me to punch every card one at a time.
 Did I mention that I didn't use a ruler either?? So I didn't exactly cut it straight. No one, except for y'all, will ever know that I didn't cut the cardboard straight. It turned out super cute, in my opinion!! What do you think?

The only thing I'm going to change, is that I really really do need the large album ring to hold all the cards together. I'm currently using a small little ring I found in the bottom of the craft box. It's barely holding the cards and the cardboard together.

No comments:

Post a Comment