Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Me and the Peacocks


I took my Bridals in April. It was a day of being pampered and having some fun without thinking about grad school and my upcoming COMPS (Comprehensive Exams).

I chose to take my pictures at the Rip Van Wrinkle Gardens. So apparently they have a few many peacocks that just roam around the grounds doing whatever they want. Have any of y'all ever heard the noise that peacocks make?? It sounds like someone is murdering a cat!

Photography - Photo225







My Support Team ♥


There's the Peacock

The pictures came out even better than I could have imagined! It was so hard to pick just one for my canvas.

1 comment: