Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Time to Get Hitched


Our wedding day went by so fast, in my opinion. I just had to remember that if something wasn't perfect, that the ONLY person that would know was me. {That became my mantra the whole week} Luckily I'm such a perfectionist organized person that everything was all laid out and everything got to where it needed to be on time. 

Here are a few Details:
Ceremony - Cathedral of St. John the Evangelists {Full Catholic Mass}
Bridal Party - 4 Bridesmaids and 4 Groomsmen
Photography - Photo225

Yes, I wore purple shoes!



Did I mention Mike was a twin??
My Handsome Husband


First Kiss a Married People
The Boys
Me and My Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment