Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reception = Party Time


Now that we're hitched, it's time to celebrate!! The reception went by super fast and we had a blast! We danced and drank the afternoon/evening away.

The Details:
Photography - Photo225
Reception - Abacus Banquets & Receptions
Cake - Daisey Cakes in Rayne, LA
Flowers - Flowers & More By Dean

Our First Dance


Father & Daughter






Got to Love the Eyes I'm Giving Mike






I think I won the cake fight :)





1 comment:

  1. This wedding reception party looks so adorable. I love attending weddings as they have so much fun and entertainment. At some New York Event Venues I am going to attend a wedding on next weekend. They will arrange Mexican theme for their wedding party.

    ReplyDelete