Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Fun


Mike and I enjoyed having a nice relaxing weekend. Friday night we met up with some of our friends for Cochon Lafayette's Late Night, where the bar stays open after hours and they have free bar food.
They served up some oh so yummy burger sliders. I had two of them, and Mike had about six! We all had a blast, much like we do every time we go. And I don't know about you but after the busy week I had at work, going out and having some drinks with friends was what I really needed.

It POURED all weekend long here. So what better reason than to play Lego Harry Potter 2 with my cousin for a few hours on Saturday. Yes you read right, Lego Harry Potter 2. We finished the first game over one summer and are now slowly finishing up the second one. With both of us in grad school, we didn't have as much free time to spend playing the game. Especially since she goes to grad school up in Natchitoches, LA. So if you didn't know already, now you know for sure that my friends and I are nerds!!

Do you know what this is??
If you guessed a Peanut Butter Burger, then you would be right. Yes a Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger!!! I've heard people talking about it, so I figured I would try one. I know what you're thinking, peanut butter on a burger?? It has to be gross, right? WRONG! It was so good that I almost hurt myself trying to eat it all! I fully recommend you to try one, unless of course you have some allergy to peanuts or have so crazy distaste for peanut butter or hamburgers. If you are one of these people, then don't eat it because it will either kill you or you'll hate it and then hate me for telling you to try eat.

Our fun weekend is over now, and that means it's Monday. :( Hopefully this week will fly by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...a peanut butter burger?! I have never heard of such a thing...but I love burgers and I love peanut butter...so why the heck not?! LOL!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, you should try them! I mean if you like burgers and you like peanut butter, it's like having the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete