Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Engagement Party at the Skeet Club


This past weekend Mike and I drove down to Franklinton, LA for his best friend Justin's engagement party. I had never heard nor knew where Franklinton was, so I made Mike drive. :) I brought those yummy cookies that my oven allowed me to bake, and they were a big hit! {only had one left for the ride home}

 
The weekend was a lot of first for me. It was my first time at a skeet club. I got to shoot a shot gun, but I didn't hit any of the clay birds. I also got to finally shoot Mike's handgun that he got for Christmas last year.
 I struck fear into the hearts of the beer cans Mike had me aiming for.
And here's a picture of us enjoying our weekend at the Skeet Club. 

BTW we are going to the Journey Concert tomorrow night! Y'all be jealous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment