Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Alive and Still Slightly Sick


I know I've been a little MIA this week, but I have a good excuse. Remember last week when I was telling you how I wasn't feeling well and that my voice was doing some fun things, here?

WEEELLL, it me we got worse.

Both the hubby and I were down for the count. I was rocking a low grade fever for a few days = no work. We went to the doctor's office on Wednesday, and found out we had some sort of bug/virus thing. BTW I probably did get my hubby sick, but let's just keep that between us. Ok??

So now that we are almost finish with our medicine that doctor gave us, we are actually starting to feel better. Now don't get me wrong, we are still a very coughy couple but it's getting better. We are getting back into the swing of our everyday {non-sick} routine.

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment