Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Homeowners At Last!!


Just to bring y'all up to speed, since it is already Wednesday, we signed the papers Friday afternoon!! Right after we signed, I went straight to our house {I LOVE saying that} and went to town trying to clean as much as possible before we moved Saturday.

Let me just say that Saturday aka Moving Day drove me C-R-A-Z-Y with everybody asking me where everything went. I had no idea where somethings were going to go, and to be completely honest I still have no idea where something are going. Oh well.

Now for something serious, we don't have internet at our house yet. I'm hoping to have them come out Friday and hook a girl up with some internet and cable, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. So my posts might be a little sparser for the moment, but don't worry because I have loads of things to tell/show y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment