Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 28, 2013

I Have a Window!!!

After a much long awaited delay {2-3 yeah right}, the living room window has been fixed. The guy finally showed up at 5 Friday afternoon!


So Pretty!!

I'm going to let that go because the window was the last thing we needed to do before the FHA appraiser guy could come back out to the house. So now we just have to wait for the water to be turned back on {it was shut off again before he went out the first time} and for the appraiser to give our financing company the green light. Maybe by the end of the week, the Hubby and I could be homeowners!!! Being a homeowner is still a little scary to us, because it makes us seem even more like grown-ups. Lol. I think this is going to be an even better start of our new lives together.

**Link-Up with #Yolomondays

No comments:

Post a Comment