Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas + House Update


I'm so so sorry that I've neglected the blog but I've been super busy with things.

First off here is a picture of us on our first Christmas together.

Aren't we so cute?!

Mike was on-call for Christmas, but he luckily didn't have to go into work. We had to stay close to home, which meant that we couldn't go to any of Mike's relatives for the holidays. So we only went to my parents' family festivities, one for my dad and one for my mom. Only two family Christmas festivities for us newly weds.

Now for a house update, the bank accepted our offer for the house. Happy Time!!! So after weeks of dealing with multiple offers, that bit is over now. We just have to wait for them to turn back on all the utilities so we can have our inspection. This is so exciting for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment