Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Desserts & House Hunting


I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday! This year I offered to make dessert for my families big luncheon. I made an apple crumble pie/tart thing and a buttermilk pie. I've been wanting to try and make an apple pie, and this seemed like as good a time as any to try it out. Here is a picture of how it turned out, fresh from the oven.
Alas I was not quick enough on Thanksgiving day to take some super cute pictures of my desserts, so this is what I got.

My family is like vulchers when it comes to desserts or something! They were a BIG hit {obvious by the pics lol} and I didn't even have any leftovers of them to bring home.

So after the food of Thanksgiving and the thrill of Black Friday shopping had pasted, it was time to continue our house hunting. We ended up seeing somewhere close to 11-10 houses during the holiday break/weekend. And let me just say, that's a lot of houses to keep straight. Luckily some of them were put in the definite NO category and a small few were in the maybe/possible category. It's amazing to see what some people do to there homes. The best find from this weekend of house hunting had to be hands down the house that had an entire bedroom for their little dog. Yes the dog had it's own bedroom in this house, and here's my proof.
 The dog's bed had more pillows and frills on it then my bed! There is even a little light on the wall next to the bed. All i can really say is that these people really really really love their dog!!

**Link-Up with #YOLOmondays

No comments:

Post a Comment