Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

House Hunting and Birthdays


We have been so busy lately that it isn't even funny. We looked at some houses last week and fell in love like with one house, the only problem was we saw it when it was dark. So on Saturday we went back to see it in the daylight and what do we see, major foundation problems!! I was completely bummed out, but I realized we had just started to look and we would eventually find the right house for us.

I don't think I've told y'all this yet, but Mike and I both have early November birthdays. It's a little crazy how close they actually are. So this weekend my mom planned and cooked us the most yummy dinner. I probably gained 10 pounds over the weekend, but it was COMPLETELY worth it!!! For Mike's birthday {Monday} I cooked one of his favorite dinners for him: meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I must confess that I didn't actually make the meatloaf, I bought it and cooked it. I did make the mashed potatoes for scratch though. {That has to count for something, right?}

Tuesday I was off and went vote. Yay civic duty! I also went and looked at three other houses. I like one, and Mike likes what he sees in the pictures but I refuse to rush into placing an offer without him actually going look at the house. Call me crazy but I think that's insane! I also made pumpkin cookies for Mike's work, since he already informed the guys that I would make them. {Gee Thanks} I had never heard of pumpkin cookies before this, but luckily through my awesome powers of google/pinterest searches I found a recipe. Thank you Better Homes and Gardens!!! I will post about these cookies tonight when I get home.

Happy Hump Day!

P.S. My Birthday in tomorrow!! I wonder what Mike has planned for me???


No comments:

Post a Comment