Pinterest

Instagram Pics

All my thoughts are my own. All images that are not mine, I try to link back to their owners. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dinner: Oven Fried Fish

Last Night I tried out Zatarain's Bake & Crisp on some frozen Tilapia fillets. I was afraid that either the coating wouldn't stick or it would turn out soggy, but to my surprise they came out perfect. And as an added bonus, this was SUPER easy to make.

Here's how to make them:
Preheat oven to 425. I seasoned my lightly scrambled eggs with some Tony Chachere's, but salt and pepper will do. I coated the fillets one at a time, mostly because I couldn't find a container big enough for multiple fillets. Pour some of the Bake & Coat onto a plate, and press the fillets into the mix. Make sure that you cover every aspect of the fillets with the coating. Then place the coated fillets on a greased pan.

 Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. And Voila a yummy fish dinner that Mike completely LOVED. He said he preferred this to regular old fried fish because it wasn't greasy and the fish was just crispy enough. I completely recommend everyone to try it, they even have Bake & Crisp for chicken and pork. I just might have to try those out too!
Fish with a bake potato and green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment